More than 70% of the Fortune 100 organizations in the United States are actively using SAFe®, indicating that there is interest not just in demand, but also in the application of superior business concepts to make processes more productive and effective. The SAFe® certification opens up opportunities for employment such as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Senior Software Engineer, Service Delivery Manager, Certified Scrum Master, Senior Project Manager, and Project Manager.
What is the SAFe® For Teams SP training?
The SAFe® For Teams certification is a program that provides people and professional organizations throughout the world with a basic understanding of the SAFe® framework. Because the level of engagement tends to deteriorate as teams grow in size, SAFe® provides methods to integrate both technical and business teams into a single framework. Both teams strive for rapid learning through small-group work productivity.
What will you learn from the SAFe® For Teams certification training?
You will learn how to become a specialized team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) in the SAFe® For Teams SP training UK. You will become a SAFe® specialist and manage teams and cross-functional teams to effectively interact and collaborate.
In this 2-day workshop, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, the value it creates, and what to do to effectively execute your position utilizing knowledge of Lean, Agile, Scrum, XP, and Kanban. You will also learn how to develop user stories, plan and execute iterations, deconstruct features, and schedule program increments. To continually progress the train, you will use DevOps, a continuous delivery pipeline, and a technique of interfacing with other teams in the program. The course also introduces SAFe® and Agile and provides knowledge about the numerous functions in an Agile Release Train.
- Providing a risk-free atmosphere where people may take risks without fear of shame or punishment.
- Knowing the various data and skills required to make rapid, efficient judgments.
- Recognizing that the approaches required for large-scale organizations must be as diversified as the departments that comprise the company.
- Learn and use flow-based approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, and XP to achieve success for the company.
- Establishing a common vision with defined objectives and goals.
- Understand all of the other teams on the train, their responsibilities, and the interdependence between them.
- Develop and carry out PIs that will benefit the organization.
- Upscale enterprise Lean and Agile development
- Preserve team cohesion and that of other teams in training by identifying and resolving disputes.
Practical skills that you will develop after completing the SAFe® For Teams SP training UK
- Facilitating the transformation
- Meticulous planning and execution
- Conflict resolution
Who should get the SAFe® For Teams certification?
The SAFe® for Teams SP training is ideal for anyone interested in learning about Lean-Agile enterprise development and/or working effectively in a Scaled Agile Framework-based organization. This course will assist the following individuals:
- Program managers
- Project Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Solution Architects
- Scrum Masters
What are the prerequisites for the SAFe® For Teams SP training?
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Nevertheless, individuals planning to take the SAFe® For Teams with SP certification examination should have the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of Agile ideas and principles
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Knowledge of software and hardware development processes
The SAFe® For Teams SP training UK serves as the preliminary step toward becoming a Certified SAFe® professional. Registration is required since taking the course gives you access to all of the study materials and the examination.
The SAFe® for Teams certification training is conducted over two days by an expert SAFe® Programming Consultant (SPC) and includes a year’s access to the SAFe® community platform, which contains special SAFe® materials and resources.
You will be able to master the skills required to be a high-performing member of a team on an Agile Release Train (ART) as well as how to successfully communicate with other teams by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP).
Are you planning to pursue a career in the SAFe® environment?
Support your end-to-end SAFe® journey with a SAFe® For Teams certification. To appear for the examination, you first need to enroll for the SAFe® For Teams certification training.
AgilityPAD is a reputed institute offering the SAFe® For Teams SP training. To get more information about the SAFe® For Teams With SP certification training, get in touch with AgilityPAD today.